The second half of the conversation about weight gain and weight loss resistance has to be centered around female hormones because they are so incredibly important to you finding and staying at your body’s ideal weight. So, I’m taking the whole episode to talk about every little thing that could be going wrong with your hormones that may be hindering your weight loss efforts, even with a ketogenic diet.
Keto Cookbook Bundle - Check it out
The Keto Box - snacks to take on the go
Sooo Ketolicious - Who said Keto wasn't delicious
- Why estrogen dominance is so common and what you can do about it.
- How both low and high cortisol play into weight management.
- What is PCOS and how to heal and reverse it.
- What happens to our hormones in menopause/peri-menopause and what can go wrong.
- The importance of testosterone in a healthy female.
- How to get a complete picture of your thyroid health and what to do to heal.
- What is leptin resistance and how you can reverse it.
- How keto can help women heal their hormones.
- More from Shawn Mynar
- The Fat Burning Female Project
- Shawn’s Instagram
- Shawn’s Facebook
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Meter
- Precision Xtra Blood Ketone Test Strips
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Original source: https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/ketoforwomen/episode_11-1.mp3