This one has added a nice mix to our monthly rotation. You can swap up some nice flank steak (just be sure to update the macros if you’re eating a ketogenic diet) or boneless chicken as well. We’ve made it all three ways and enjoy them all equally. Vegetarians could remove the meat altogether and enjoy this meal. If you are eating a ketogenic diet, serve it over riced cauliflower. If you aren’t eating a low-carb diet, go for the rice! However, it’s also VERY filling as is.
Keto Cookbook Bundle - Check it out
The Keto Box - snacks to take on the go
Sooo Ketolicious - Who said Keto wasn't delicious
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 6-9 minutes
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ lbs. pork shoulder, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 t. fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1/3 c. raw cashews
- ½ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch baby Bok choy, leaves separated
- 3 T. toasted sesame oil
- 2 T. tamari or coconut aminos*
- Optional: 2 T. toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or a large frying pan with high sides over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is nicely browned on all sides, around 3-4 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, green onion, ginger, cashews and garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir fry the veggies until they become crisp-tender, around 2-3 minutes.
- Add the bok choy, sesame oil, and tamari. Continue to stir fry until the bok choy wilts and the other ingredients are coated, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to individual serving plates. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information: **
Total Carbs: 6.59g
Net Carbs: 5.39g
*Nutritional information for this recipe is based on using tamari, rather than coconut aminos.
**Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.